1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract should contain no more than 300 words.
3. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the author’s names and institutional affiliations; please OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
4. Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
5. Authors are limited to 10.
6. Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
7. Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the author’s expense.
8. PLEASE CHECK ONE KEY WORD in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
9. References and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
10. The only abstract accompanied with registration will be accepted for presentation. The Deadline for presenter registration is November 15, 2020 .
11. The judges’ decision shall be final and no appeal will be entertained.
12. Deadline for submission is October 31, 2020.